Donnerstag, 15. April 2010
Barcelooooooonaaaaaa!!! --- or with other words "Oh my Gaudí!!!"
Most of you have already seen my pics on Facebook but for all of you who haven't: Here are a few good shots of a teriffic city I can highly suggest to visit. I fell in love with the local artist, Gaudí and his work which can be seen all over town. Have fun looking through the pics!
No straight lines in that house - famous house built by Gaudi
La Sagrade Família is Gaudí's dream of a church. He designed everything and nowadays this church is still built. I think it's wonderful that the city fulfills his dream. He was an artist so full of ideas - it's magic, I tell you!!!
I absolutely fell in love with the crucifixes on top of the church. They are so unique and fascinating. Unfortunately, I was not able to get a small one which I wanted for my sleeping room. :-(
As I said: That guy was FULL OF IDEAS!
And fascinting crucifixes everywhere in town...
Gaudí created loads of things by breaking wonderful tiles into smaller pieces and then putting them together again in rounder shapes... I was in awe... and still am, actually, when I just look at the pics :-)
Abonnieren
Kommentare zum Post (Atom)

1 Kommentar:
So gorgeous! What a fun trip!
Kommentar veröffentlichen