For my birthday I wanted to go skiing again... yahoooo! :)



I love that pic - Struwelpeter-Alaaaarm!! :)



Visiting Daniel's Mom in Lucerne was loads of fun: Hiking & carnival!

Gotta love that pic: With all the fog it looks mystic!



Daniel's friends really did a great job on their costumes for carnival, don't you think?!?


People living around Lucerne prepare these trucks all year long to show them off at carnival... unbelievable how much effort they put in there!

The bank-crisis in comics

Daniel's sister is simply hilarious






And another hike! However, we took a little cabin so we didn't have to walk all the way up...



Silence & peace

We destroyed that pretty virgin-snowblanket on our way down the hill later on...

SUNSHIIIIIIINE!!!

Where is the next bench?!?! I need a break! :D



downhill through the snow - yippie!!!

Daniel's mom is cracking me up!


There we go: we left our footprints


exhausted but HAPPYYYY

Hungry after the hike

BRATWURST!!!


Come here babe, I'll smootch you right!

Spring @ Lake Lucerne

Coffee break - happy Eve

Taking the ferry over Lake Constance back home

1 Kommentar:
Looks fun- thanks for showing us your part of the world.
Kommentar veröffentlichen