Ich hatte endlich ein paar freie Minuten in meiner Mittagspause, um meinen Blog aufzusetzen. Das hatte ich mir wahrlich schon seit ein paar Wochen vorgenommen und es hatte einfach nie reingepasst.
Ab jetzt gibt es also ab und an ein paar Neuigkeiten aus dem Hause Schmid/Kronseder.
Zur Zeit passiert wieder ein bißchen mehr in meinem kleinen Leben, da ich mich in der Freistellung für die bevorstehende Steuerberaterprüfung im Oktober befinde. Durch diese "Einfachbelastung" (zuvor war Arbeiten UND Lernen angesagt), kann ich mir hin und wieder ein paar freie Stunden gönnen.
Auch meine englisch-sprachigen Freunde sollen meinen Blog besuchen können, sodass ich mich entschlossen habe, die Posts sowohl auf Deutsch als auch auf Englisch zu machen.
Euch viel Spass beim Schmökern! Viele Grüsse aus München,
eure evi
Finally - a few spare moments in my lunch break to set up my blog I have been planning to set up since... hmmm... a few weeks ago!!! So, from now on here are a few news from my little life!
I finally made it into my "study leave" for the tax adviser exam I will take on October 7th - 9th, 2008 - three months of paid holidays to study shouldn't be too bad if it wasn't for the fact that one could study an entire year and fail to pass this damn exam... but oh well: I wanted it - I got it! So, right now I only have to study and not to study and to work, like before. As such, a few things DO finally happen in my life again. And I'll be happy to share with my friends all over the world!
As I have friends who don't speak German, I'm going to post in German and English!
Have fun checking out my blog and cheers from Munich/Germany,
eve
Abonnieren
Kommentare zum Post (Atom)


2 Kommentare:
How fun is that! I am loving keeping in contact with more people this way! Yay!
YAY!! I am so happy that you joined the blogging world! And fun pictures! Your gorgeous!
xoxo
Kommentar veröffentlichen